GPET would be delighted to create a sponsorship package to suit your organisation’s objectives. Our aim is to ensure that sponsors and exhibitors receive maximum exposure to delegates and that your attendance and participation is beneficial to your organisation and the delegates attending. If you wish to consider an opportunity not listed, please contact the Conference Organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 2 6288 3998. We are open to suggestion and negotiation on sponsorship packages.
All packages noted include GST.
• Sponsorship of the Convention Dinner ($15,000)
• Program and Book of Abstracts ($10,000)
• Satchels with overprint ($6,600)
• Name badge and printed lanyard ($5,500),
• Morning/afternoon teas x 4 ($3,000 ea)
• Lunch breaks x 2 ($3,800),
• Trade Exhibitor ($3,600),
• Satchel inserts ($200).
CONVENTION DINNER $15,000 Inc. GST
Sponsorship of this function will entitle your Organisation name to be associated with the function in all pre Convention promotions and program, and includes the following -
• Company logo on the Convention website with hotlink to Corporate website
• Corporate logo and quarter page mono advertisement in the Convention program brochure
• Corporate logo on PowerPoint title slide displayed in the Plenary room.
• Placement of Corporate banner in Conference foyer for the duration of the Convention
• Four complimentary Convention registrations, including all the benefits as offered in the standard delegate registration package
• Seating for two representatives at the VIP Table at the Dinner
• Discounted rates for additional representatives (other than the four official Convention attendees) to attend.
• Marketing material distributed with Convention registration pack (maximum of five pages).
PROGRAM AND BOOK OF ABSTRACTS - $10,000 (GST Inc)
Sponsors of this function will receive:
Company logo on the Convention website with hotlink to Corporate website.
Corporate logo in prominent position and quarter page mono advertisement in the Conference program brochure.
Corporate logo on PowerPoint title slide displayed in the Plenary room.
Complimentary Exhibition Booth and all entitlements including two free registrations, as offered to Industry.
Marketing material distributed with Convention registration pack (maximum of two pages).
SATCHELS WITH OVERPRINT - $6,600 (Inc GST)
This sponsorship will entitle your organisation to have your organisation logo printed on delegate satchels along with GPET. The organisation is also offered an opportunity to place an item in delegate satchels. One registration to the Conventioin is included in this sponsorship.
NAMEBADGE AND PRINTED LANYARDS $5,500 (Inc GST)
This sponsorship will entitle your organisation to have your organisation name printed on delegate lanyards. The organisation is also offered an opportunity to place an item in delegate satchels. No registration is included with this opportunity.
LUNCH BREAK AND MORNING/AFTEERNON TEA BREAK SPONSORSHIPS - $3,800 (GST Inc)
This sponsorship will entitle your organisation to have a Lunch, Morning or Afternoon tea promoted as the “organisation” break with promotions in the Convention program, in early Convention promotions and at the Convention.
Company logo on the Convention website as a sponsor of the Lunch, Morning tea or Afternoon tea
Acknowledgement within the Program as a sponsor
An organisation video may be shown in the main plenary room during the particular break
Corporate banner may be displayed in the Exhibition area for the duration of the event.
One registration only is included in each of these sponsorships.
EXHIBITION BOOTH - $3,600 (GST Inc)
The $3,600 price includes:
A standard exhibition booth, 3m x 2m with covered velcro compatible walls
2 x 150watt spot lights, 240 volts/100 watt/4amp general purpose outlet
wall mounted fascia board with vinyl letters, maximum 25 characters.
Dressed table, 2 chairs.
Two complimentary registrations for the Convention. This will include attendance at Convention sessions and the Convention Dinner and all conference catering.
Inclusion in the Trade Exhibition Passport. An incentive card will be given to all delegates to encourage them to visit each booth.
Acknowledgment in all printed Convention promotions and on the Convention website.
The opportunity to insert company literature into delegate satchels at a discounted rate.
Access to the expected 450 plus delegates attending the Convention, commencing with the Welcome Function on the Tuesday evening and two full days of the event with all catering being held throughout the exhibition area.
Increased business potential through interaction with delegates.